Friday, November 5, 2010

Cute as can be!

Supplies: Paper from Basic Grey Oliver, 12x12 pack;
rub-ons from Making Memories & Daisy D's;
buttons from stash

I find baby boy cards hard to make - even ones that start out as gender-neutral often end up frilly and girly by the time I'm done. So, with this cute monkey & train I decided to not do too much to it & let it stay boyish. I hope! The "Oh Baby!," arrow, and "cute as can be" rub-ons are all from Daisy D's, and the orange "Celebrate!" is from Making Memories, and honestly was an afterthought. Once I had the buttons all sewn on, it just seemed to need another pop of colour.
Right now I'm buried in Christmas cards, preparing for the first of 2 Midnight Madness events that are held in Sackville every autumn. The first, if you're local, is Friday, November 19th. I'll be set up in the Bridge Street Cafe, the same location as the farmer's market, from 6 to 12 pm, along with lots of other crafters. Closer to the event I'll be sure to post relevant links to the Town of Sackville, which has plenty on the go during Midnight Madness, for families, for students, and definitely for shoppers.
xoxo
Jessi

1 comment:

Locavore Family said...

Hi Jessi - everyone who receives your cards always so thrilled. Your unique, one-of-a-kind cards are the best.

Great new site.