Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Look familiar?

Supplies: white cardstock, embossed with D'Vine swirls Cuttlebug folder;
Spellbinders butterfly and oval die-cuts;
sentiment stamp from My Favourite Things, embossed with silver EP;
silver paint pen for edging; rhinestone swirl from $store;
 and LOTS of Martha Stewart silver glitter
This was the third of a run of butterfly cards that I *had* to make with the glittery butterfly. The pink one I showed a few weeks ago, and I made an aqua one prior to that for my friend Cheryl's birthday...that's what started the whole thing, so let's blame her. The glitter is horribly messy, but it just looks so fantastic in real life that I keep doing it. As usual, it's hard to capture sparkle in a scan, but I think this does show some of the texture the glitter adds.
We're off to hopefully finish the last of our Christmas shopping today - Monday we got the boys' lists done, and now to work on some grown-ups. We tend to do the easy stuff first since really, the boys do the work for us, and we just have to go looking.
xoxo
Jessi

No comments: