Thursday, February 17, 2011

Baby Girls are Lovely

Supplies: All papers from Basic Grey, "Olivia;"
Stickers & die cuts from the "Olivia" accessories sheet;
little baby animal from Suzy's Zoo; matted on circles cut with standard & lacy circle Nestabilities;
'tiny fingers, tiny toes' rub-on from Daisy D's
 

Supplies: Papers all from My Mind's Eye "Tickled Pink;"
Rabbit is a digital image from Anne Bodils, paper pieced;
congrats rub-on from Kaisercraft;
buttons from Basic Grey & stash;
lacy circle Nestabilities

Supplies: Papers from Basic Grey "Olivia;"
"BABY" blocks and striped border stickers from Susan Branch
Button feet from Dress it Up!

Supplies: Baby bundle from Sandylion;
papers from My Mind's Eye "Tickled Pink;"
buttons from stash;
"Congrats" banner cut with My Favorite Things' banner die & handwritten;
hands & feet buttons from Dress it Up!;
lacy circle Nestabilities

1 comment:

Locavore Family said...

Ok, so I figured out what's up - my blog is the first link mentioned when you click on my name under "My Blogs" - it's www.100milelocavores.blogspot.com