Saturday, February 5, 2011

I'm glad you're mine, Valentine!

Supplies: Papers all from Bo Bunny "Crazy Love;"
journaling card from Fancy Pants; buttons from Dress it Up!;
turtle shells, eyes, and heart coated with Mod Podge Dimensional Magic


Supplies: Papers from Bo Bunny "Crush;"
journaling card from Fancy Pants; buttons from Dress it Up!;
clear acetate hearts from Heidi Swapp
It's hard to capture shine in a photo if you're camera-disabled like I seem to be, but I *think* I got a half-decent angle on these babies...by now you're probably realizing that I am totally man-Valentine impaired. Yep. I have tried for years to overcome that, but the best I can do is offer a risque sentiment....hopefully the one I'm working on today will be worth taking a picture of & sharing. We'll see!
xoxo,
Jessi

No comments: