Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Vintage Sass!

Supplies: Vintage photos & sentiment tag from Crafty Secrets;
'happy birthday' from Studio G, palette noir ink & Sakura stardust glitter pen;
corner embellishments from Dress it Up!;
"doily" layer cut from lacy scallop Nestabilities, embossed with Cuttlebug folder
Pink dotted paper from My Mind's Eye

Supplies: Kitten photo & sentiment tag from Crafty Secrets;
ribbon from May Arts...yummy...must use it instead of hoarding!;
strawberry button from Dress it Up!;
paper from Basic Grey "Nook & Pantry"
My last trip into Truro to visit Carsand-Mosher's Photo Memories store I was on a mission for Christmas supplies, but these sassy little collections of vintage clips made their way into my basket. They're addictive - I keep finding myself reaching for them. The little sentiments that come with are perfect. They remind me very much of Anne Taintor. You can lose a lot of time browsing through her work - it just tickles my lady-funny-bone, the juxtaposition of classy vintage ladies with the sass we used to keep secret.
xoxo,
Jessi

No comments: