Thursday, March 5, 2015

More Vintage St. Pat's

I'm sorry but it's really going to be all-St-Pat's-all-the-time for a couple days around here! This one is for The Kraft Journal. 


Supplies: Vintage clip art from The Graphics Fairy; Basic Grey brads; Dress it Up shamrock buttons; scrap of doily; Mowed Lawn distress ink; Inkadinkado stamps; tonic edge distresser

I stamped the background using a square medallion-style stamp, and wasn't too fussy about inking it so that I got a slightly shabby look. Found the piece of doily on the floor (thank you cat) and it was perfect. (Maybe not so much sarcasm with that thank you!). 

xoxo,
Jessi

8 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

Love your stamped background and I am in-love with the vintage image you used here. The doily peeking out is AWESOME! So happy you joined us at The Kraft Journal! :-))))

Dana said...

Hehe! At lease you HAVE st patrick day stuff!! I had a bit of a challenge to come up with a St. Patty card (wink, wink) But anyway, I LOVE the background and the clover buttons are fab!!!

Carol L said...

Well shiver me shamrocks, would you just get a load of those buttons?! This makes me want to hit the pub and order a beer! LOL Great card!

Barbara Godden said...

Background is awesome, love the buttons and a great image it adds up to a fabulous card.

Babette said...

Great card so glad you played along at the Kraft Journal.

Greta said...

Love the green doily & those neat buttons--great card!

Lindsey said...

Of course you have shamrock buttons. :D Perfect background for that vintage image, and thank goodness for the cat's input to add the extra perfect embellishment.

Greta said...

Congrats on Top 3 at TKJ, Jessi! One of my favorite St Patrick's Day cards--well-deserved!