Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Tuesday Morning Sketches #294 - SVG Attic!

Good morning sketchers! This week at Tuesday Morning Sketches we have SVG Attic as our sponsor - so much goodness to check out there. I've created a card with no sentiment - something I don't seem to do very often any more!


Supplies: Papers from MME; unknown scallop border die; Stampin' Up ribbon; May Arts twine; Corner Chomper; button from stash


A lot of the crafty goodies I received from my friend aren't labelled but I am certainly having some serious fun playing (still lots of organizing to do but that's not nearly as much fun!)

Here's the sketch - I've flipped it:

This challenge will be open until next Sunday, April 5 - hop on over & see what the rest of the team has made!

Kris 

xoxo,
Jessi

7 comments:

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Very pretty love that bird image awesome take on the sketch . I notice that your style is changing LOL

*Vicki* said...

WOW! This is so gorgeous!! I love the take you did on this sketch!! Amazing results! ;)

Notes by Nina said...

Beautiful card Jessi, these papers are so pretty.

Dana said...

Hey i don;t see any stamping on this! Whats up?!?! hehehe!!! Its gorgeous anyway!! love the pattern paper and its a beautiful take on the sketch!!

Kris B said...

Beautiful card Nina! Love the beautiful image and monochromatic look! Have a happy and blessed Easter!

Melissa Craig said...

I love that your card is created with just paper and sentiment-less. It's beautiful!

Greta said...

Beautifully artistic card!