Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Shopping our Stash #192 - Counting on You!

Thanks!!

Ohh the pun....how could we resist?? this week at Shopping our Stash we're looking for you to use your old number stash! Stamps, patterned papers, stickers, Thickers...you get the idea. Digging through for my Easter stuff was like going shopping in my stash - I found all sorts of HEYyyyy I forgot I had thats! Including this paper, perfect for the challenge this week: 


Supplies: papers from MME; PTI sentiment; Brushed Corduroy distress ink; scrap of metallic brown paper; lacy oval Nesties

The metallic brown paper was just the 'something' to provide a bit of grounding for the sentiment with all that busy paper. And I think I accidentally made a guy card ;)

What kind of numbers do you have lingering in your stash?    join in with the SOS crew: 


And you have until Monday,March 16th to join in!
xoxo,
Jessi

14 comments:

lauren bergold said...

LOVE this, missus! accidentally or not, you have made a corker of a guy card!!! and yes, that brown fancy mat is EXACTLY the right thing! so fabulous! :)

Leslie Hanna said...

Accidentally made a guy card - HA! It's great! And isn't it fun when you look for something and re-discover all sorts of other cool stuff you forgot you owned? Story of my life.

Barbara Godden said...

Awesome card, it's a great GUY card. I accidentally made a sentiment card when I totally messed up my coloured image. I had to go Plan B like Leslie. lol.

*Vicki* said...

Such cool papers!! Love the colors and a great masculine design!! ;)

Andrea W said...

The colors are terrific and I love how you used the brown to ground your sentiment.

Becca Cruger said...

Loving the use of the mixed paper patterns!

Donna said...

Ohhhh that is perfect paper for this challenge! Love the manly colours...good thing you have so many dudes in your house...no shortage of fellas to receive this awesome card!

Greta said...

What a fun card, Jessi!

walchowDesign said...

Great mix of pp and love the masculine card, Jessi!

Chris Dring said...

Hey, look at that - you DID make a guy card! This is awesome! It's always fun to rediscover lost stash when you are looking for other stash in your stash. HA!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Your accidental guy card is great. Fun papers and you put them together so well.

Lindsey said...

I think you did make a guy card! Numbers paper is so much fun to use with a birthday card -- this one is great!

Peanut said...

Yep, resistance is futile. Now that you've accidentally made a guy card, you'll have to purposely give it away. Question is, who is worthy of this beauty?
x Asha

Dana said...

Great use of numbered pattern paper!! I love the layout with the split circle doily!!