Saturday, March 7, 2015

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers - L is for...


Leprechaun! I can't stop giggling looking at Edna all decked out for St. Patty's. She looks great with a beard ;) So really what the Snarky Sisters are looking for this challenge is St. Pat's cards (not necessarily a leprechaun). 



Supplies: Leprechaun digi from Pink Cat Studio; pot of gold, rainbow, coins from Jolee's; Spectrum Noir markers; googly eyes; papers from Carta Bella



I was hoping to be snark-inspired but it just didn't happen (yet) - I'm sure it will ;)

Check out the huge variety of cards from the Sistahs - including some AWESOME snark!


You've got until Friday, March 20th, to join in with us! 

And don't forget to stop by and leave our guest designer DANA some love for her project! (Whoop whoop girly!)

13 comments:

Donna said...

Ohhhhh I love the wee gold coins!!! And his wee googly eyes :)

Barbara Godden said...

I love those little coins awesome use of them and fabulous card!! love it.

*Vicki* said...

LOL!! He is just too cute!! Love the wiggle eyes and coins! ;)

Chris Dring said...

Hee hee! A googly eyed leprechaun! I lurves this!!!!

Lynne Mizera said...

Ooooh.. He's kinda cute in an old man, creepy sort of way (I think it's the Big Belly with wee little feet thing) But I LOVE those eyes!

jimlynn said...

I NEED that pot of gold!!! Cute, cute card and that image is fun. Fantastic card as always!
Lynn

Dana said...

So fun to join you and the girls for this challenge! (and it was a bit of a challenge because i have zero st. Patrick stamps)!! In fact i'm pretty sure i looked at this guy when i was trolling for ideas!! He is super cute and you colored him up so nice!! Love it!! And your little pot of gold is so cute!!! Thanks for letting play along with you!!

Carol L said...

He's such a cute Leppe with those googlie eyes, but I'm feasting me eyes on that pot of gold coins with the cute little shamrocks on them! Yippee!

lostinpaper said...

Great way to use the arrows in the design paper, you clever crafter you!

Lee aka Violent Kittie said...

the coins are nice but the google eyes really make this card for me. I always think that was why cookie monster was my favorite

Greta said...

Too cute!

Lindsey said...

Leprechauns, googly eyes, and shamrock coins, oh my! Such a fun card! Even if there is a little snark missing. ;)

Karen Schroeder said...

OMG! I love those gold coins...they could buy a few green beers for the little guy! Adding the googly eyes is perfect!