Saturday, March 30, 2013

Muse #10


OK, I lied....I'm back before tomorrow because I got a card made for the current MUSE challenge that will end before I get home. I was inspired by the bright colours, layout, and circles on Ardyth's card:

Supplies: Daisy Bucket sentiment; Inkadinkado circles stamp; Versamark; Kaleidacolor Fiesta inkpad; clear EP; green fibre paper from stash

I also wanted to incorporate the embossing that Ardyth did on the sentiment - I used the same Kaleidacolor inkpad as for the circles, but used Versamark first so that I could clear emboss it. 

OK, gotta run!
xoxo,
Jessi

14 comments:

Jen W. said...

The green fibre kicks this straight from cool to awesome! Love the rainbow ink too!

Donna said...

Ohhhhh Jessi, that's lovely!! I love the bright colours!

Chris Dring said...

Wow Jessi! This card is GAW-JUS!!

Leslie Hanna said...

Love this!

walchowDesign said...

Wonderful stamping with the kaleidacolor and love the feather too!

Unknown said...

awesome design Jess! great take on Ardyth's fab muse card :)

Ardyth said...

You've used one of my favourite tools - a kaleidecolor pad! I love how it's so easy to add so much fun with them and I think you've perfectly captured the fun, bouncy feel of my card. I love the mulberry fibres in that fresh, spring green! Thanks so much for playing along!

CinnamonSally said...

Fabulous card Jessi, love the bright colours.

Have a Happy Easter!!
Sally x

Greta said...

Happy, fun, pretty card, Jessi! Love seeing the mulberry paper--totally forgot about it!

Debbie said...

I love the bright rainbow of colours!! I'm so glad you shared that awesome Versamark trick with me before... I use it a lot!!

Lisa Arana said...

hee hee, this sentiment makes me clap my hands and giggle! the colors and design are so perfect.

Glenda J said...

What a fun design! Great job! Love the bright colours.

lostinpaper said...

Uber fun Jessi and the green fibre... perfect!

Lindsey said...

This is totally fun! And you can NEVER go wrong with some embossing. :)