Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Tuesday Morning Sketches #190 - Stamping Scrapping

It's the day of Easter bunnies on my blog today! I couldn't resist using this week's Tuesday Morning Sketch for another card featuring this sweet bunny belly :) Our sponsor this week is Stamping Scrapping - prepare to spend some time drooling at their site.....oh em gee!


Supplies: bunny from DRS Designs; watercolored with reinkers; Stampendous Fun Flock; Basic Grey brads; EK Success square punch for notched banner ends; Grey Flannel Memento ink for edging bunny panel


I printed out two copies of the bunny, fussy-cutting one so I could pop it up for dimension. His/her belly is covered with a light layer of Fun Flock :)

Here's the sketch we're working with:

Did you know that by liking Tuesday Morning Sketches on Facebook, you'll have access to the sketch the night before it goes live? Hop on over & check it out!

 This sketch is open until next Sunday, March 24th. Check out all the other designers' cards:



There's also one more day left to enter my blog candy!  
xoxo,
Jessi

22 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such a cute card..love the bunny!

Marie said...

What an utterly adorable bunny. Love the layering and texture.

Emily Keaton said...

Squeeeeeeeeeal! LOVE the fuzzy tummy on this bunny :)

jimlynn said...

Looks like he ate one too many eggs! SO CUTE and love the texture on his tummy! Precious card, Jessi!
Lynn

Cheryl said...

That bunny is too cute! Love the fun flock on his belly, and the way you popped him up.

Jenée said...

That little bunny just has me smiling from ear to ear. He is so darn cute, and he looks so nice against the pink background -- really makes him stand out. Very nice card!

walchowDesign said...

Lovely card, Jessi! Love the long banners and the adorable bunny sticking out his belly!

Lindsey said...

Ooh, that bunny has been eating too many of his own treats! So cute, and great design!

Debbie said...

This is so cute!! This guy with his big belly still makes me giggle!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Fun card, Jessi!! I bet it looks even better in real time, 'cause that belly already looks so funny! Love the spring colors!!!! Can use that in still.... gray weather here.... Oef! :D
Hugs, Wendy

lostinpaper said...

Fun Flock rocks and it makes for a perfect bunny belly! Another great card Jessi.

Unknown said...

I love this bunny's buddha belly! So cute!!! Perfect coloring and I love your fussy cutting chica!

Annette Allen said...

now that is one cute bunny...he might have eaten too many jelly beans.. hehe.. so cute

Laura said...

Adorable Jessi! Love all the pink - so sweet and springy!

~Tammy~ said...

How adorable is that bunny belly! So sweet! Love all the pink...girl you know you had me there! Such a fun sketch this week!

Theresa said...

Okay, I am lovin' me that fat belly!! What a cute image. Great card friend.

Leslie Hanna said...

i approve of the fun flocked belly! He looks like I feel right now. ;/

Angela said...

So cute, Jessi...I love the monochrome pink and the chubby bunny!

Notes by Nina said...

Very cute card, your bunny adorable. I am behind on Easter cards, I better kick it into gear :).

Dawn said...

So much fun Jessi! Love your chubby bunny image. Sweet!

Melissa Craig said...

Your card is so perfect Jessi. I love that fat bunny.

Jen W. said...

Love the bunny belly - especially all fluffy like that!
Luis just walked by and said, "This picture you?" Hardy har har. Yes, my belly is quite similar (although not so fluffy...)