Monday, October 12, 2015

OODLES of love!

Something just so fun about the word OODLES :) hehehe

Playing along again with the Hop to Stop - my previous posts are here, here, and here. 


Supplies: Dylusions Grape spray; Gina K butterfly stamp; Waltzingmouse Stamps sentiment; Memento Tuxedo Black ink; Versamark pad & pen; clear detail embossing powder; Spectrum Noir markers; Corner Chomper



So there may need to be an intervention to stop me from making these amazing Becca-inspired dip-dyed backgrounds - but they just turn out so freaking cool every dang time. And if they don't, you DIP THEM AGAIN AND IT'S AMAZING. I initially planned to stamp the background of the white panel so embossed the butterfly & sentiment...and then I changed my mind.



175 cards linked up as of right now - and a little over 2 days left to add yours! 

xoxo,
Jessi

12 comments:

Far North said...

Sbunning, beautiful inky background! And perfect with butterfly and sentiment! Thanks for sharing all your cards at Hop to Stop!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Gorgeous! I love your beautiful embossed butterfly and thoughtful sentiment! Your purple background looks amazing! Wonderful card for the Hop to Stop!

Becca Cruger said...

Haha - We'll have to take the same intervention class together, I think. There's a reason why it's my favorite technique! This card rocks my socks off - seriously! Gorgeous butterfly and oooo shiny!

tiffelijah said...

wonderful details! love the card and that butterfly! magnificent! i love the gloss clear coat over the butterfly and words!stunning

Jerrie said...

OOH, this card is fantastic! I like how you zoomed in to show us the embossed image you have created! Great job~~

Lindsey said...

That is one stunningly beautiful butterfly! Gorgeous card.

Lisa said...

That is a gorgeous background and that butterfly is pretty awesome too!

lostinpaper said...

Oodles makes me smile too, another fun purple card Jessi!

Suchi said...

Great embossing and a really cute card! :)
Suchi xx

Barbara Godden said...

There are not enough words to say how gorgeous this is. beautiful butterfly and I really need to try the technique.

Chris Dring said...

Oooh! So pretty! Love that butterfly and yes, the word oodles IS a fun word!

Andrea W said...

LOVE the shade of purple! Your background and butterfly are really pretty and I adore the sentiment.