Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Sparkly Thanks!

So there's this Hop to Stop, eh? I've now added a tag (duh!) so you can access all my Hop to Stop posts in the same place for purple gloriousness!

I'm also entering this in the current Doodle Pantry challenge - finally using this gorgeous hydrangea precoloured digi I've had for ages. 



Supplies: Again with the dip-dyed background - seedless preserves & broken china, plus Dylusions purple; Waltzingmouse Stamps sentiment; Hydrangea digi from Doodle Pantry; classic small circle Nesties; Liquid Pearls; Sakura Stardust glitter pen; homemade pearl glimmer mist


I printed two copies of the digi so I could selectively fussy-cut some of the blooms. I added a dab of Liquid Pearls to the centres, and traced the sentiment & circle panel with the glitter pen. 


192!!! So close to 200 :)
xoxo,
Jessi

11 comments:

Jerrie said...

This is glittery goodness! Your dipped background rocks and I love the dots you have added to the flowers.

Lisa said...

Love that background and the dimension you added to the flowers... beautiful!

Barbara Godden said...

So pretty and so purple lobe it. love all the sparkle fab. job.

Chris Dring said...

That background! That hydrangea! That sparkle! I love this card!!

tiffelijah said...

Hydrangeas are one of my favorite flowers. I love the pearl touch in the center of each flower and the glossy clear embossing on the lettering and flowers! Stunning

KT Fit Kitty said...

Such a purple beauty - I love how you popped up the hydrangea. Wonderful watercolour background! I have enjoyed seeing your cards for the Hop to Stop!

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW the bunch of hydrangeas look gorgeous
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Jenée said...

Oh, oh, oh, this is soooo pretty. I really like everything you've done. The fussy cut blooms to add dimension is just wonderful. See me drooling over this?

Lindsey said...

Sparkly and pretty and purple! Beautiful. Guess I should stop moaning about the lack of of purple patterned paper in the world and just dip some of my own. :D

Becca Cruger said...

I can't thank you enough for adding so much loveliness to this Hop - not only through your cardmaking but through your shining personality. You're truly an awesome person, Jessi! LOVE the layers of elegance going on in the flowers and what a perfect touch to add those pearl accents all over the place!

SmilynStef said...

Gorgeous bloom ... congrats on your win.