Friday, September 10, 2010

Baby girls!

Supplies: Papers, banner, brads & button from Basic Grey "Olivia"
'Precious' rub-on, Daisy D's; crocheted-by-me flower & leaf
One of the regular vendors at the Farmer's Market is expecting a baby girl any day now, and while I was preparing a giftie for her new little one I broke into my brand-new package of Olivia papers & went nuts making more baby girl stuff. I have a much easier time making girlie stuff - even when I start out making a boy card, especially a baby boy card, it gets pretty feminine before long.

Supplies: Papers, element stickers, button from Basic Grey "Olivia"
crocheted-by-me flower; hands & feet flatback buttons from Dress it Up
Tomorrow is an extended day at the Farmer's Market, from 9 to 1:30 for outside vendors on Bridge Street, in support of Local Food Day. The regular indoor vendors will observe the usual market hours, 9-12. Originally this was scheduled for last weekend, and included a corn boil and extra musical acts. The corn boil has been cancelled, but I believe the live music is still on - a variety of performers plus our own R.A. Here's the link to the "official" calendar of events: Local Food Day.
xoxo
Jessi

No comments: