Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Still figuring this out...

Supplies: papers from MME; fun flock from Stampendous;
peach rub-on, buttons, velvet ribbon all from stash




I've added some blinkies to the sidebar - I'm still trying to figure out html code (heck, I feel lucky I've figured out where to copy & paste it!) so hopefully I'll get it organized a bit better. I'm also playing with adding labels to posts with the eventual goal of making it possible to search for cards by occasion. Almost time to get supper going - imagine, everyone gets hungry right about the same time every day! The boys had another successful day at school today - I thought we were going to be late, but we scooted into the schoolyard at the last minute. Connor doesn't seem to believe me that yes, we really do have to go, so GET READY ALREADY, and poor Riley worries so badly that we'll be late...I end up consoling Riley that it's OK, we have time (which then backfires since Connor of course is listening and slows down again....). All that was compounded today by discovering that my rear tire was flat. I took a minute to try and pump it, but they were both freaking out by this point, so I just rode there on it. Honestly, riding on a flat tire is a special kind of experience - it doesn't matter how hard you pedal, it just does not want to go. I guess that with the holiday, this week's Monday was saved for this morning! I imagine it will take a few weeks for us to iron out all the kinks in the morning routine & get used to getting out the door. I wonder if they make coffee-cup holders for bikes...
xoxo
Jessi
Supplies: papers from MAMBI; button from Basic Grey;
collage elements (blue pansy, leaf frond, tickets, 'follow your heart') from K & Co;
'happy birthday' (studio G), stamped with Broken China distress ink, gone over with Sakura Stardust pen
 


No comments: