Saturday, March 16, 2013

Drunken Stampers #119 - Grease!


Now there's a movie I haven't seen in ages - Grease! Who doesn't love it? John Travolta & his grease monkey buddies singing & jumping on cars...sigh...don't you want to play with the Drunken Stampers? 

I won a prize voucher from Clear Dollar Stamps a while ago, and had to add this fun car collection to my stash of 'guy' stuff. This is also the first time (I think?) that I've printed digi patterned paper - I can't see me doing it often, but I love how it turned out here:

Supplies: image & patterned paper digis from Clear Dollar Stamps; Nesties Labels 5; black cardstock; Paper Smooches sentiment; Palette Noir ink; Mrs. Grossman's sticker sentiment.

I printed out 2 copies of the car image so that I could add some dimension, and the label is popped up as well:


..our linky will be open until next Friday night, March 22nd. Seriously, you need to see what the Midnight Margaritas made! We all went with the same sort of idea & took it in 6 different directions:



Don't forget to pop over & enter to win some blog candy
xoxo,
Jessi

14 comments:

Chris Dring said...

Love love love your card Jessi! What a sexy car image that is! (It reminds me of Speed Racer's Mach 5, but all red! LOL!) Oh, am I showing my age with that remark? :)

CarlaKH said...

ohh cool card! Love the image and the paper is neat too!

Donna said...

Great card Jessi! That digi paper is awesome! I love how you popped up the label and the car!

jimlynn said...

Great dimension on here and love that car!!!!!!! What a wonderful card and yes, it reminds me of Grease too. FUN!
Lynn

Annette Allen said...

awesome card.. I love that super cool car...

Lindsey said...

Fab card! I don't print a lot of patterned paper either, but once in a while, that's where the perfect one is!

Unknown said...

dayum! this is fabulous!!! love this Jessi. perfect inspiration for this challenge :D

Wendy ten Hove said...

Fun! Cool card for a guy this one! Bright colors and an awesome car! Just perfect!
Hugs, Wendy

lostinpaper said...

Wonderful! Love this fun masculine design Jessi!

walchowDesign said...

How cool is this card, Jessi!

~Tammy~ said...

That is one super cool car and yay for winnings! Love this girl!

Greta said...

Oh this is terrific!

Cheryl said...

Fab man-card, Jessi! I LOVE digi paper! I prefer "real" dp, but it's so nice to use digi when I need something really specific since there is so much to choose from, and it's so inexpensive (or free!). Design House Digital has amazing papers, and they have a lot of freebies every week!

Jen W. said...

This rocks! Love those papers together and the popped up card is awesome.

When I was 10 we performed "Grease" at summer camp. I was Vince Fontaine - the sleazy DJ from the dance off. :)