Sunday, March 24, 2013

Seize the Birthday #11

Yesterday morning was a super productive crafty time for me - I am stoked that I've got all sorts of fun stuff to share this week :) Starting with (I think) the first sketch card I've made in weeks - this one for Seize the Birthday #11:

Supplies: Basic Grey rub-ons (floral patterns); EAD Designs rub-on sentiment; black & white cardstocks; black rhinestone strips from Dollarama

One of those crazy cards that just sort of made itself. I love it when that happens!
Here's the sketch - open until Tuesday if you'd like to play along with your feminine birthday card (next week is the masculine challenge if you're thinking ahead!):

xoxo,
Jessi

12 comments:

~amy~ said...

wonderfully elegant!

CinnamonSally said...

So pretty Jessi!

jimlynn said...

Jessi, I'm so glad you're playing at Seize the Birthday this week - and with this very elegant and gorgeous card! Love everything about it!
Lynn

Linda said...

I love how striking a black and white card is. So beautiful.

Unknown said...

Two of my favorite colors. You just can't go wrong with black and white. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

Emily Keaton said...

So striking, Jessi!

Glenda J said...

Very striking! Lovely card.

Lindsey said...

Super productive crafty time. Wow, would I ever like to try that! :P This is so pretty in black and white -- very dramatic!

walchowDesign said...

Elegant card and love the black/ white look, Jessi!

lostinpaper said...

Great bold design! Love how you can make any style work for you!

Jenny said...

Very stylish in black and white, love the paper you used :0)

Jen W. said...

Oooooh love the Dymo sentiment! Wish I still had one of those things...