Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Tuesday Morning Sketches #188 - DRS Designs!

Good morning! We have another great sketch up at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week - and a fabulous sponsor, DRS Designs.  I got to play with this fabulous Jelly Bunny Bean - and look at that sweet chubby belly! I love it :)

Supplies: papers from Kaisercraft, Bubblegum Hills; Spots & Dots Cuttlebug folder; emery board for sanding; Prismacolor pencils; miscellaneous ribbon; Stampendous Cotton Ball Fun Flock; adorable Jelly Bunny Bean image from DRS Designs; Broken China distress ink for the sky

Of course I couldn't resist fuzzying up that big ol' belly:

Here's the sketch:


 This sketch is open until next Sunday, March 10th. Check out all the other designers' awesome samples:



I'll be right back with my Shopping our Stash post :)
xoxo,
Jessi

16 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

Super duper cute Jess! Love the spring colors! I am soooo ready! We are expecting a snowstorm starting tonight and into tomorrow! March has come in like a Lion here!

Angela said...

Adorable...love his chubby belly...I am thinking he ate too much chocolate (because that's what I do!)...fun card!

Jenée said...

What a FAB card. The way you have decoupaged your little bunny is super -- makes him look fatter and fluffier and cute, cute, cute. Wonderful creativity!

walchowDesign said...

Adorable card and I love his little belly too!

Lindsey said...

What a perfect card for spring and Easter!

lostinpaper said...

I think this little bunny had too much chocolate lol, isn't he CUTE!

Debbie said...

This guy is too cute!! That's how I feel after a bowl of jelly beans!! LOL

Chris Dring said...

Love the fuzzy big belly! Love it I tell ya! Awesome card Jessi!

Karin Åkesdotter said...

ADORABLE!!!

Darnell said...

OMG, Jessi, that is the best bunny image EVER and the cutest card! I feel ZACKLY like that after every flippin holiday, especially Easter with all the candy. I somehow get stuck every year with making up Easter baskets, one for the basket, one for my mouth, one for the bask ... Of course, nevermind that I might raise my hand and volunteer for the assignment. Ssshh!

Dawn said...

So sweet Jessi! Love this adorable image. He looks so cute all stuffed with jelly beans. Beautiful coloring too.

Dawn said...

So cute! Makes me want a rabbit...but I'll gladly settle for those little foil eggs. Love your card.

Hugs

Jenny said...

Arrrr so that's who ate all the Easter Eggs!!! Hehe :0)
Fuzzy-ing up his belly is a great idea, what a cute card.
Jenny x

Nance said...

Adorable bunny with his fuzzy belly! Cute, cute card!

Grandma Bonnie said...

Your little bunny makes me smile every time i see him..such a cute belly! I love your card!

Unknown said...

SOOO perfectly adorable! A sweet image rightly done...fab design!