Monday, April 6, 2015

Dashing Through the Snow...

...and you're welcome for the earworm! Seeing the current musical prompt for Jingle Belles I was tempted to reach for my tried & true musical background stamp, but instead I decided to put some NBUS to use with this set from Papertrey Ink.


Supplies: all stamps from Papertrey Ink; Versamark & Sapphire EP; Hero Arts inks in Soft Sky & Pool


I tore some vellum to mimic snow, and used the tiny snowflakes in the set to stamp the background. 
xoxo,
Jessi

10 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

Beautiful! I like how you created the snow. (Must remember that! and I hope you don't mine if I case you!)

Donna said...

Fab card lady! Love the vellum snow and all those pretty snowflakes!

*Vicki* said...

Awesome silhouette image!! I just love this design Jessi!!

Lindsey said...

Gorgeous Christmas card! And yes, the vellum snow is gonna be CASEd. :D

jimlynn said...

Oh, I'm going to be singing Jingle Bells all afternoon now! LOVE your card Jessi! Great idea to use the vellum for snow.
Lynn

Carol L said...

This is so pretty and I love the soft colors with vellum for snow! Jingle jingle jingle ;)

SmilynStef said...

Love the silhouette in the snowy landscape ... and kudos to you for inkin' up some never before used rubber ... so glad you joined our little fa-la-la-la-la at jingle belles.

lauren bergold said...

holy WOW, what a gorgeous holiday card, perfect in every detail. i especially LOVE that you stamped the horse & sleigh in that beautiful shade of blue, it really takes the whole thing to the next level of AWESOME! so pleased you could join our fa-la-la-la-fun at JINGLE BELLES! <3

Dana said...

Sweet colors, i love the snowflake background. And the vellum snow is awesome!!!

Greta said...

My Christmas season dream--gorgeous card, Jessi!