Sunday, April 12, 2015

Merry Monday Angel

This week's Merry Monday challenge is to use angels or cherubs on your card. I played with some NBUS PTI stamps and dies :)


Supplies: stamps, dies, and classic kraft ink from PTI; papers from Fancy Pants; Nesties label die; Stampin' Up linen thread; button from stash; Bow Easy


I used my Bow Easy for the multi-loop bow and stitched it into place with the button. I need to practice stamping on matching die-cuts but I think this works with the rustic feel of the card!



xoxo,
Jessi

15 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely, Jo x

Susan Powell said...

LOVE that angel!!! Great card Jessi!!!

Chris Dring said...

Yep, sweet, simple, and rustic. You nailed it!

walchowDesign said...

Lovely rustic card, Jessi!

jimlynn said...

Beautiful, beautiful card for Christmas!
Lynn

Carol L said...

She's such a pretty angel, and I love that the image is faceless - something I normally dislike with stamps, but for some reason I just love this one!

Bonnie said...

I love this folk art angel and your soft neutral shades! Very peaceful! Thanks, Jessi, for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

lostinpaper said...

Oh so beautiful Jessi, the soft colour scheme is perfect!

Notes by Nina said...

Beautiful card Jessi, I love the soft colours and your angel is perfect. So glad you joining us for Merry Monday.

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Beautiful! Love the warm colours!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Merry Monday.

Deanne :)

Lindsey said...

Nicely done! Perfectly shabby-chic. And so pretty!

Greta said...

So beautiful, Jessi!

SiskiyouSue said...

Gorgeous, I love the rustic look!

fairyrocks said...

Sorry can't talk about Christmas in April LOL

Dana said...

Fabulous card!! I love this set ( i don;t use it nearly enough!) I love how you made it the focal of the card!!