Friday, April 10, 2015

Let's Celebrate!

What seems like a rarity for me - I made this card using stamps from just one set!


Supplies: stamps from Neat & Tangled; Versamark and clear EP; Picked Raspberry distress ink; hot pink gems from Dollarama


I've embossed all the dark pink elements by inking the stamps first in Versamark & then with Picked Raspberry, and fussy cut the banner. The lighter pink was done by stamping on scrap paper first. Swiped the edges of the panel with ink and then attached to the cardbase. 

I was inspired by the current challenge at Make the Day Special, this tic-tac-toe board. I used the centre horizontal line of embossing, circles, and bling. 


xoxo,
Jessi

11 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow Pinka licious and so so bubbly cool!! I love it all! ;)

~amy~ said...

Gorgeous...love the PINK

jimlynn said...

So fun! Love all the circles.
Cute and pretty card Jessi.
Lynn

Andrea W said...

This is definitely a cool card! I really like how you used the stamp set and the monochromatic pink is very dramatic.

Ruth said...

Love the bright pink and the spots. A lovely card.

Lindsey said...

Haha, I have trouble sticking to a single set/manufacturer too. This single-source AND single ink colour card is beautiful! So pink!

Greta said...

Super fun card--beautiful color!

Chris Dring said...

Love this!

Dana said...

Sweet!!! I love the color and the flow you created with the dots!!

Kate said...

Great use of the tic-tac-toe thanks for playing along at make the day special stamp store.
Kate xx

Keren Baker said...

Hey Jessi! Love your pink bling gorgeous card! Thanks for joining in with the MTDS challenge x