Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Tuesday Morning Sketches #296 - Doodle Pantry!

This week at Tuesday Morning Sketches we have one of our fabulous frequent sponsors - Doodle Pantry! I had to play with an image I've had for a while but hadn't used yet, Funny Disguises. 


Supplies: Funny Disguises digi from Doodle Pantry; Spectrum Noir markers; papers from MME; Studio Calico wood veneer arrow; black detail EP; Mod Podge Dimensional Magic; googly eyes 


I printed out two copies of the image so that I could pop up the nose & glasses - and as I was doing that thought hey, I could cut out the 'lenses' of the glasses and put googly eyes in there! 


Debbie designed our fun sketch this week: 


This challenge will be open until next Sunday, April 19 - hop on over & see what the rest of the team has made!

Kris 

xoxo,
Jessi

16 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

HA! Love the sentiment.

*Vicki* said...

OH my gosh!! Too much fun!! I love the glossy on the glasses and those big eyes!! LOL!!:)

Andrea W said...

Very original! You always do a wonderful job with the small details. I love how you put this one together and the sentiment is perfect.

jimlynn said...

LOL!!! LOVE THIS!
Lynn

lostinpaper said...

hahahahahahahaha LOVE!

Carol L said...

Now THIS is one seriously funny card! I L.O.V.E. it!!!

Lindsey said...

Well isn't this all kinds of fun! :D

Barbara Godden said...

Oh my gosh how did I miss this one, awesome. love how you did the glasses. I could go on but I love the whole danged thing.

walchowDesign said...

Fun! Fun! Fun! Love how you did the glasses!

fairyrocks said...

This made me laugh out loud, snorted my coffee. LOL

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute and fun! :)

Kris B said...

This is such a fun card Jessi! I laughed out loud at this one! Love how you cut out the glasses and added googly eyes! The sentiment is perfect! I never would have thought to use this set like this!

Debbie said...

This is so cute and fun! I love his eyes!!!

Notes by Nina said...

Fabulous and so awesome, love it!!

Greta said...

Now that is cute!

Dana said...

Oh my!!! SO so so funny!! I LOVE the face!!