Friday, April 10, 2015

Hello Little Girl!

I realized that I have mainly boy cards in my baby stash - so I got to work on some baby girl cards! This one just warms my heart. 



Supplies: MME paper; Tattered Rose & Stormy Sky distress inks; stamps from PTI; Hello stamp unknown; Wplus9 banner dies; vellum scrap; Mossy Made button; unknown hearts and dots stencils

I first stenciled the hearts, then decided to overlay them with the dots. The sentiment banner is sponged with Tattered Rose ink and laid overtop of a vellum banner, and the edges of the panel are sponged with Tattered Rose as well. 

xoxo,
Jessi

9 comments:

Carol L said...

I love the vintage look of this sweet baby card, and that button is adorable!

*Vicki* said...

Such a precious card!! Love the Vintage look about it and the hearts! :)

~amy~ said...

this is soooo SWEET

jimlynn said...

SO pretty and sweet! Love it.
Lynn

lostinpaper said...

Oh so pretty, pretty, pretty and pretty!

Annette Allen said...

aww what a pretty card..

Lindsey said...

This beauty card should definitely warm your heart. Wow!

Greta said...

Sweet, feminine card--beautifully done, Jessi!

Chris Dring said...

Love the soft, vintage vibe to this pretty card!