Sunday, December 4, 2011

Flashback Friday 18.0 - my first time!

I love the idea of Flashback Friday, checking out our first posted creations & sharing them. This is my first time participating, though. Some of the themes I've just never touched on, but owls? I love owls! I can't believe that I only posted cards with owls on them in February of this year. Since I posted two that day, I'll share them both:



My original post was here, and the supplies are listed there. 
Anyhow, check out Flashback Friday 18.0, and link up before December 23rd. You've got to have some owls lurking around on your blog somewhere!
xoxo,
Jessi

10 comments:

~amy~ said...

yahoooooo for your sweet owls! I love your use of colors and embellies! Thanks so much for playing with us at Flashback Friday!!!

walchowDesign said...

Adorable owls cards, Jessi! Wow! There is so many embellishements on the card!

Meg said...

Too cute! I wasn't following you then, so I'm glad you revisited these. :)

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

Flashback Friday is so much fun and I LOVE your OWLs - so super sweet!

CinnamonSally said...

Love the sweet owls!!

Theresa said...

Totally awesome!! Love those owls. Great cards my friend. You always brighten my day with your projects.

Anonymous said...

Such a fab idea to flashback! Such awesome inspiration Jessi!

JJ Bolton said...

I'll have to check out Flashback Friday! Your owls are too cute! Love how you split the background frame for the top card! And your choices of patterned paper always knock me out:)

Ulina / Apricot Bubbles said...

Hi Jessi!
I love owls! Your cards are so very cute!
Have a wonderful week!

Merry said...

Oh these are such fun owls. What a great way to start at Flashback Friday. It is so much fun going back through all the posts. Thanks for joining in.