Thursday, December 29, 2011

Moxie Fab Stripe-Tastic!

I wrote down all sorts of prompts for this week's Tuesday Trigger over at Moxie Fab World, but in the end what inspired my creation the most was the name Cath chose: Stripe-Tastic!

Supplies: papers from My Mind's Eye;
snowflake rub-ons from Royal Langnickel;
black sentiment/snowflake rub-ons from Melissa Frances (from Barbles);
lacey circles Nesties, miscellaneous blue & black rhinestones
Where did this card come from? I don't know. I really don't. I started out with a piece of diagonally striped paper, and couldn't figure out how to add the teal paper in a way I liked...so I cut it into a meeeeelion pieces, adhered them all, and then went a bit mental with rub-ons. But it's definitely stripe-tastic, and it took forever.
This edition of the Tuesday Trigger is a two-weeker, so you've got until Sunday January 1st to link up!
Check out this awesome photo:

xoxo,
Jessi

9 comments:

Meg said...

Oh, this is definitely stripe-tastic!! I totally thought the paper must have come with those diagonal stripes and sentiments on it! Love it!

Jingle said...

Quite stripe-tastic, indeed!

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

GREAT card!
Hugs, and best wishes for 2012! /Karin

Izzy Anderson said...

I agree. This is stripe-tastic!

Anonymous said...

Love the paper piecing and allll those rub-ons, it looks fantastic! I must try this myself. Thanks for the inspiration!

Unknown said...

wow, i love this! incorporating the words into the stripes is just genius Jessi. the color scheme is fab. great take on the challenge :)

lisa arana said...

funny how cards come out of nowhere. I have that happen all the time. Looks super fab.

Emily Keaton said...

Totally cool, Jessi! Those rub-ons are awesome. :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Jessi! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)