Saturday, December 31, 2011

May favourites...

I think I was right - it's getting harder to pick favourites as the year goes on. I guess that's OK - I'd much rather have a hard time choosing because I like them all, than because I don't. So my pick for May is a graduation card:

original post here, with supplies
The books to choose from in May...I loved so many. I read 19, and I'm having a very hard time narrowing them down.

The Peach KeeperThe Peach Keeper by Sarah Addison Allen (or have you read The Sugar Queen? LOVE. THEM.)

and
Once Upon a Time There was You by Elizabeth Berg
and
Still Alice by Lisa Genova
and
Front CoverBitsy's Bait & BBQ by Pamela Morsi

and I'll stop there. It was a very enjoyable reading month in May :)

xoxo,
Jessi

4 comments:

Karin said...

Thanks so much for showing off your favorites along with some great book choices :) I can always use new ideas for my book club! Thanks for linking up at my blog and I wish you a happy new year!

AllisonG said...

Your Christmas card with the tree made of buttons is AMAZING! Thanks for sharing.

lisa arana said...

adore those fabby clouds!!!

Anonymous said...

Super cute! I really think this blogging is a wonderful way to push our own boundaries and make our own creations better! We all inspire each other, can't wait to see the rest of your year!