Thursday, December 15, 2011

I'll have a blue, blue Christmas....

....aaaand you're welcome for the ear-worm ;)

Supplies: papers from Bo Bunny "Blitzen;"
snowflake buttons from Dress it Up!;
snowflake stamps from Inkadinkado;
"winter wishes" sentiment from AmyR (CCDesigns);
Memento London Fog ink

close-up of the stitching used to adhere the tag

Supplies: papers and chipboard from Basic Grey "Nordic Holiday;"
standard oval Nesties;
'love' from Stampendous;
Versamark & 'moonscape' EP

Supplies: paper from Prima "North Country;"
sentiment stamp from Stampin' Up!; stamped with Faded Jeans;
'Merry Christmas' stamp from Kaisercraft; stamped with Tumbled Glass;
crocheted mat by me :)
At this point I'm looking at all the cards I have left to share for Christmas & thinking that grouping them together in some way is the only way to get them all out there! 
xoxo,
Jessi

9 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

Well, I for one think that is a LOVELY way to share them, Jessi! I love this collection of blue Christmas cards, especially that one with the crocheted mat. What a beauty! And I love the variety in the pretty patterned papers you use. You have most excellent taste!

Jingle said...

These are so pretty!!!!

Anonymous said...

More beautiful cards Jessi! Love the stitching on the sentiment and of course the crocheted mat is a highlight!

lisa arana said...

beautiful card scene. just wonderful.

Theresa said...

I love "blue" Christmas' I think it's my favorite color for Christmas and your cards are just FABULOUS!! I love all of them. I still need to get you to sell me some of those crocheted circles. Great job my friend.

Theresa said...

I love "blue" Christmas' I think it's my favorite color for Christmas and your cards are just FABULOUS!! I love all of them. I still need to get you to sell me some of those crocheted circles. Great job my friend.

walchowDesign said...

Love all your blue christmas cards, Jessi! Love the first card - did you actually drew the arc around the reindeers? It's lovely!

Emily Leiphart said...

These are beautiful, Jessi! I really love the way you stitched the sentiment tag on the first one. Did you know that January 23rd is the start of the Year of the Dragon? Now, I can estimate how old you all are. LOL

Jen W. said...

The stitching on your tag is fabulous and I adore those love birds!