Sunday, December 18, 2011

Woohoo! More mail from friends!

Supplies: rainbow paper made by me (post here);
floral silhouette from Digital Princess;
Happy Happy stamp from Daisy Bucket;
butterflies from Martha Stewart;
open-leaf fronds from Hampton Arts;
Memento Tuxedo Black ink;
assorted gemstones
The butterflies and open-leaf frond stamps I was lucky enough to receive in a fun package from JJ, along with this gorgeous tag (photographed against some of the cardstock she so generously sent me!):

Sally  sent me this beautifully embossed and distressed creation along with the blog candy I was lucky to win a few weeks ago:

And, last but not least, this card came to live at my house when Barb sent my prize from her first Barbles challenge.


I wish all of you a day to get your craft on too - the kids finished school on Friday, so I know I'll have to be sure to carve some crafty time out of each day so that I don't go absolutely bonkers! If you aren't already lucky enough to be a follower of these amazing, talented, generous ladies, go now! You won't be disappointed - all three of them have recently won challenges over at Moxie Fab World, so you know they're good!
xoxo,
Jessi

4 comments:

Jen W. said...

This card is gorgeous, Jessi! I love your rainbow paper and all those gorgeous ferns and butterflies! And the scattered gems are awesome. I can never quite get mine to look random and scattered nut I love he flow of yours. Going to check out JJ, Sally and Barb as ordered! :)

CinnamonSally said...

So pleased you liked the card Jessi, my you have received some beauties lately!!

Unknown said...

I'm so happy you like the card...and I'm even happier that you were able to find some crafty time! Time well spent too...that rainbow paper is the perfect background for the scene you've created. A stunning card!

Emily Keaton said...

Lucky girl, you!! Isn't happy mail the best? I'm so glad it's been a feast of good wishes for you. You so deserve it, my friend!!