Friday, October 31, 2014

Catch the Bug - I'm so EXCITED!!!

During the Christmas in July challenge at Bugaboo, I was  the lucky second-place winner - which means I get to join the Bugaboo Crew for 3 months as a guest designer! Today's my first day on the blog, celebrating Freebie Friday with this cutie pie: AKV Winter-Sled:


Make sure you check out what the DT and my fellow guest designer Dawn have done with this sweet image, and then head on over to pick it up for your very own! 



Supplies: AKV Winter - Sled image from Bugaboo; Spectrum Noir markers; MME papers; Basic Gray button; Timeless Twine; Bow Easy; classic small circle Nesties; Mod Podge Dimensional Magic; googly eyes



It really seemed like the inner tube needed some shine :) I tied the twine bow using the Bow Easy, and then sewed it to the centre of the button to keep it aligned how I wanted it. 


I'll be back tomorrow morning with my first Bugaboo Saturday challenge card! 

xoxo,
Jessi

14 comments:

Becca Cruger said...

I don't know if you know this, but I love googly eyes. ;) Your card is awesome and captures that joyous winter spirit so well.

Donna said...

Super cute Jessi!! Love the colours you've used and those awesome googly eyes!

*Vicki* said...

LOL!! How cute! Love the google eyes!! Congrats on your spot! :)

jimlynn said...

BIG congrats on the guest designer spot!!!! That's going to be so much fun with their adorable images.

Cute card and love the design you used on this one. The googly eyes are adorable!!!

Lynn

Lindsey said...

This will be so much fun to see all your Bugaboo creations! Fun colours and great design on this one.

Olivia1 said...

LOL!!! Your card made me giggle. Love those goo-goo eyes!!

Dana said...

Yeah! Big congrats on the guest DT!! And I can see why!! Super cute image and I love the glassy accent o. The tire!!

Unknown said...

Great card, thanks for joining us at Creative Card crew with our bow challenge hugs Tania (Dt ) xx

~amy~ said...

yay Jessi! congrats, super cute card!

Laura said...

Congrats Jessi!!! This card is awesome! The googlie eyes take it above and beyond! Love it!

lostinpaper said...

You know I'm a sucker for googly eyes... I still have soooo many sitting in my drawer, they go on (and off) a card quite often. You always rock them GF!

Annette Allen said...

so totally fun.. love the goggly eyes.. and yay congrats

Dwie lewe rączki said...

Such a fun card with a wonderful bow! Thank for joining our challenge at Creative Card Crew.
Hope to see you again
Yvonne

Greta said...

Just darling!