Saturday, October 11, 2014

I'm ridiculously pleased with this!

I was working on a card for an upcoming challenge, and joked with my husband that it wasn't really the traditional kind of card for that occasion. That led to us goofing around with ideas for more inappropriate cards, and this one popped into my head and HAD TO HAPPEN:


Supplies: scissors stamp from PTI; word stamps from Paper Smooches; Memento Tuxedo Black ink; AC Thickers foam letters; Candy Apple Red Glimmer Mist from Tattered Angels; Spectrum Noir markers

Oh yeah. It's a little, um, bloodier than I intended, but mist. It does what it wants. I had to add the bloody bits, though, because once I had the idea I remembered the current CASology cue is SPLATTER. I'm a sick puppy. lol!


xoxo,
Jessi

13 comments:

Deb Hardy said...

Hi Jessie, just Had to leave a comment for this card as it is hilarious! I love a slightly twisted sense of humor. This card is stabby-fabby! Thanks for the share and the belly laugh.

Leslie Hanna said...

This is PERFECT. Prepare to be CASEd!

~amy~ said...

HA!
You're hilarious.

Barbara Godden said...

I could use a few of these fabby card

Lindsey said...

What do you mean, inappropriate? :D It's awesome! And finally, the proper use for my red mists.

walchowDesign said...

Fun way of interpreting splatter! I am thinking when is the best occasion to use this stabby card!

walchowDesign said...

Fun way of interpreting splatter! I am thinking when is the best occasion to use this stabby card!

Joyce said...

This is really clever and fun. Stabby! Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

Chris Dring said...

Inappropriate? How so? LOL! THIS IS SOOO FRIGGIN BRILLIANT!!!

Karen Schroeder said...

Haha! Perfect!

wienerhoneymooners said...

FUN and FUNNY!!!!! Thanks for joining us at CASology!!!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Hilarious Jessi! Thank you so much for sharing with us at CASology!

lostinpaper said...

My husband always has the 'great idea' of hate cards and thinks he's an entrepreneurial genius (thank goodness for spell check) I just like to colour things and play with pretty lol. Your card and idea are totally awesome though, great teamwork!