Thursday, October 16, 2014

Fang-tastic Fun!

I don't think I mentioned it on my blog, but my Maggie Mittens escaped Saturday night - and didn't come back. All our cats are indoor cats & although they've gotten out before, they always come racing back within ten minutes or so, desperate to get back inside. She JUST came back this morning - more than four days. No idea where she was all that time - and we SEARCHED. She's filthy, starving, and definitely lost some weight, but right now she's laid across my arms while I type purring to beat the band. I didn't realize how certain I was that she'd been hurt or killed until she came back and I burst into tears. I'm SO relieved (especially since it was me she snuck past to get out). 


Moving along to my card - I know I say this every.time. but I love the spunky Stamping Chef images. 


Supplies: The Stamping Chef "Bite Me"; Spectrum Noir markers; PTI sentiment; Memento Tuxedo Black ink; black sparkle paper

It's time to get the kids rustled out of bed & ready for school! Before I go, this card is for these two challenges:


xoxo,
Jessi


7 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Oh so glad she is home safe, Fangtastic card. I wish I had more Stamping chef image they are so risque.

Heather said...

I am glad kitty finally came home. They really are our "furbabies". Great card. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon once again.

jimlynn said...

Cute card Jessi - and beautiful coloring.
Poor little Maggie! I'm SO GLAD she's back home again!!! How awful for y'all thinking she was gone forever. Give her lots of love and hugs.
Lynn

Lindsey said...

So very glad Maggie came home! Mine have all been indoor cats since an outdoor cat went out one night and never came home.
This is one fun and sizzling card!

Greta said...

Oh I am so glad your fur-baby found her way home! How scary for all of you! She is so pretty--bet you're getting lots of snuggles!

Dotty Jo said...

So glad your story has a happy ending! Great card, and look at all those toes... she's a poly-doodah cat isn't she, Jo x

lostinpaper said...

So glad she is home, what a worrying time. Give her lots of hugs!