Thursday, October 9, 2014

Wooohooo!

My Evil DoubleMint Twin, Chris, sistah from another mistah, has just joined the Just Us Girls challenge team :) She dared me to play along - so bossy, that one! I combined the prompt word CELEBRATE with the sketch from The Challenge.


Supplies: I *think* the paper is MME. Not sure.; sentiment from Paper Smooches; Brushed Corduroy distress ink; Sakura Stardust glitter pen; Wplus9 banner die; MFT star die; classic small circle Nesties

The banners & happy day on the patterned paper were perfect for a celebration-themed card. I spent the rest of yesterday working on tomorrow's card, which I am incredibly excited about :) Stay tuned!

The JUGs challenge closes tonight!

The Challenge #16 is open until October 19th:


xoxo,
Jessi

19 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Fabulous Job on that sketch. I love everything about it.

Sharyn Polesel said...

Great job with both challenges! Very pretty card. Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

jimlynn said...

WooHoo for a fantastic card too! Love those banners on here. VERY pretty.
Lynn

Annette Allen said...

cute card..

Chris Dring said...

Awwww! I'z lurves ya, EDMT! Thank you for the shout out! This card is absolutely fabulous, as always, just like you! MUAH!

On an official note: Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

Lindsey said...

I don't think I've ever seen patterned paper designed so perfectly for a sketch and card! Looks awesome the way you've used it here, love it!

Vicki Dutcher said...

I really like the color combo you have used! Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Super festive, great CELEBRATION card!!! Thanks for joining us at The Challenge

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Great color combo and patterns! Love that sentiment, so fun. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

~amy~ said...

awesome mix of challenges...love your fun card!

Carol L said...

I love these soft colors and all the great pattern designs! Definitely a card for celebrating!

walchowDesign said...

Fun card especially those triple times sentiments!

Nance said...

Wonderful card using The Challenge sketch! Love it! I like the triple sentiment too! Hugs! Nance, DT, The Challenge

Lori said...

So fun! Definitely a celebratory card. Thanks for joining us at The Challenge!

Greta said...

Great look, Jessi!

Dana said...

Sweet card!!! I love the pattern paper and colors!!! Great layering with the circle, star and banner!!!!

Lesley said...

So fun and festive, Jessi! Love it!

Lee Ann Barrett said...

The subtle colors are fabulous, Jessi, and I love all of the pattern!

Veronica Z said...

Love this design and your fabulous card design! Thank you for playing along with "The Challenge"!