Thursday, October 16, 2014

I'm Batty for You!

I'm right into the Halloween cards at the moment - and although it's not a big 'card' holiday the images are just too much fun. This digi is one that I have from before I was conscientious about saving artist names with the image - if you recognize it, let me know! 




Supplies: unknown digi image; Spectrum Noir markers; MME papers; PTI sentiment; Memento Tuxedo Black ink; spider brad from Dollarama

The look on her face just cracks me up. I think of Wednesday :) I'd originally left her dress black & white, and Connor said it should be purple - so that ended up influencing my paper choice as well. The edges of the pumpkin paper & the image panel are distressed & rolled. 

This is for the following challenges:


Be right back with another Halloween card!
xoxo,
Jessi



13 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Connor has a good "eye" for colour I like the purple dress. Awesome card.

Heather said...

A good colour choice and a great card. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Annette Allen said...

so totally cute.. love how you colored the image..

Annette Allen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jimlynn said...

I don't recognize the image but it's very cute. Love your design on here.
Lynn

Lindsey said...

Connor -- very wise choice on his part. Love the curling and distressing of the panels, and of course your colouring!

Becca Cruger said...

Doh! I always hate when I use older stamps and I have no idea what company they are from. Your girl IS very reminiscent of Wednesday Addams. Spooktacular!

Greta said...

Oh how cute, Jessi! I think Connor was right--love the purple!

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Wonderful image and great layout. The papers are perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Open minded Crafting fun.
Cindy DT

Dana said...

Fabulous card!!! I love your coloring and the halo around the image!! Great way to use Halloween pattern paper too!!

Milnie said...

Connor is right; Purple is my favorite color! Really like this card, the image is so cute!
Thanks so much for taking part in our Pumpkins Challenge at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!
We hope we see you again soon!

Hugs,
Milnie DT

Unknown said...

This is SO CUTE!!! Love the papers.. Love that spider brad.. that is fantastic!! Just awesome! Love it!! Curled corners.. I really need to do that! Love the look!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

- Susan, Co-Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
{Scrap A Thousand Words}

Unknown said...

This is great Halloween card! I love the papers and the spider embellishment! Thanks for joining Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenge, Good Luck! Hope to see you soon again.

Hanne, DT