Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Tuesday Morning Sketches #270 - All Dressed Up!

Good morning! You are going to love this week's Tuesday Morning Sketch - and our sponsor, All Dressed Up, is definitely a popular place to shop these days.

I'm featuring this absolutely adorable Halloween image - A Magical Day:


Supplies: A Magical Day digi stamp from All Dressed Up; brad & papers from MME; Spectrum Noir markers; sakura stardust glitter pen; timeless twine; classic small and lacy oval Nesties

I had a heck of a time getting a nice clear shot - I promise it's my not-crack photography and not the digi itself! The banner piece is hand-cut from a scrap of cute punkin paper.

Here's the sketch:


This challenge is open until next Sunday, October 12th  hop on over & see what the design team has created for you!

Kris 

xoxo,
Jessi

11 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Oh my gosh I love love love this, the sketch is awesome and I have to try it. Your take on the sketch is fab. and I need some of that baker's twine. Didn't see any of that at Winners yesterday only dies and paper and other stuff I really needed.

jimlynn said...

Fun paper and a cute and fun image from All Dressed Up! Love your card!
Lynn

Lindsey said...

So cute! The papers and brad are perfect with the cute image.

walchowDesign said...

Awesome 'dressed-up' card. Love the partial die-cut with the great banner!

Dana said...

Aww sweet image and fabulous coloring!! I love the twine image!!

Notes by Nina said...

Love it Jessi, this image is so cute and you picked a perfect blend of colours and papers to go with it.

Kris B said...

Adorable card Jessi! Beautifully colored and I love the twine and the Oct 31 button!

Peanut said...

Oh what an adorable Halloween card. She's a cutie!
hugs, Asha

Carol L said...

I LOVE this cute paper and the fun image! That little button with the twine dressed this up perfectly for a great Halloween card!

Greta said...

Adorable card, Jessi! I never use my decorative brads, but you've inspired me to try!

Melissa Craig said...

Super cute card! Love that paper, too.