Saturday, October 4, 2014

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers - I is for....


Icons! Person, place, or thing - it's up to you. The Snarky Sisters have chosen such a wide variety of icons for your inspiration - from Paris, to Dr. Who, to good ol' Saint Nick:


Supplies: Santa stamp from Paper Smooches; sentiment from Dylusions; Memento Tuxedo Black ink; Cuttlebug embossing folder; paper from Kaisercraft; Spectrum Noir markers

Now thank goodness for my sisters, because I could NOT come up with an idea for this challenge. I blame the head cold. I also can relate to the frozen smile on Santa's face, and what he's thinking, because Christmas often exceeds the limits of my medication. 

So what icon comes to your mind? Or are you drawing a blank like I did? Check out the AMAZING inspiration pieces by my teamies:




And don't forget to stop by and leave our guest designer LYNN some love!

As uh, untraditional?, as this card is, I'm also throwing it in the polka dot/stripe challenge at Merry Monday :)

xoxo,
Jessi

15 comments:

walchowDesign said...

Fun card, Jessi! Love the santa but most of all the sentiment! Hope you feel better soon! Happy WCMD!

jimlynn said...

FUN card and love the sentiment with little jolly St. Nick! The polka dots just make my heart flutter! VERY nice.
Lynn

Dotty Jo said...

You totally kill me, this is brilliant! Jo x

Donna said...

Fab card Jessi - I think that frozen smile is my everyday at work look LOL
I love that snarky sentiment stamp set too!

Karen Schroeder said...

Putting that sentiment with Santa is not something I would have thought of, but it is perfect!!! Love your card!

Debbie Bonczek said...

Love that Santa stamp from Paper Smooches! He's great to color and great to paper piece, and I love that sentiment you included with him! AWESOME fun card.

Lindsey said...

Ooh, I like the dots embossed on the dots! And the sentiment is absolutely perfect for Christmas.

Barbara Godden said...

Great card, love the sentiment, it was a toughie wasn't it.

Dana said...

Oh my gosh!! The sentiment is hilarious!! I love love it!!

Brenda said...

If i had a frozen smile on my face, this would have made it bigger! Love your card. feel better.

Katie Melhus said...

Super fun, adorable and cheeky! Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

LOVE IT! Too stinking funny!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Merry Monday.

Deanne :)

Chris Dring said...

Love that sentiment with the Santa image! The embossed dots on the dot paper is super cool also! Love it!

Lee aka Violent Kittie said...

Love that square Santa! Just thinking about Christmas makes me need medication!

Greta said...

Love the embossed dotted paper--cute card, Jessi!