Thursday, April 21, 2011

I Love You, Mom!

Supplies: papers and stickers from Bo Bunny "Crazy Love;"
Cuttlebug embossing folder for the pink polka dot layer

Supplies: Butterfly rub-on from Royal Langnickel;
Mother's Day stamp from Kaisercraft, stamped with Purple Twilight Adirondack ink;
dark pink ribbon from stash, light pink ribbon from May Arts;
rhinestone strips from Dollarama

Supplies: papers from Basic Grey "Curio;"
circle & lacey circle Nestabilities;
letter stickers from Bo Bunny "Crazy Love;"
hummingbird stamp from Inkadinkado; floral silhouette from Digital Princess;
stamped with Versamark & embossed clear EP;
sponged with Vintage Photo Distress Ink;
brown rhinestones from Dollarama 

Supplies: paper from DCWV; die-cut butterfly from K&Co;
'for a wonderful mom' stamps from Gina K Designs;
stamped with Palette Noir Ink;
black rhinestones from Dollarama
And I'm back with my mom today, and I love her :)
Not much to report - we have some errands to run today, including Costco (whoa!) and even the scrapbooking store that I ravaged on my last trip. {rubs hands together gleefully} Today may be expensive. Today may also be the day that I really realize that I need a second suitcase to go home - I may have already bought enough stuff to fill one, so I'd better be cautious. Maybe everything I buy today should be little....nah!
xoxo,
Jessi

2 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

All of these are fantastic, Jessi!!! I hope you have that second suitcase ready :)

Raven said...

Great blog! And because it is I have a blog award for you. Please visit me to receive it!!
Raven
http://www.feralscraps.blogspot.com/