Monday, April 11, 2011

You're super, Mom!

Supplies: Super Mom & sentiment from Gina K;
stamped with Palette Noir & coloured with Prismacolor pencils;
Superman paper from Hot Off the Press;
buttons from stash

Supplies: collage paper from Basic Grey "Curio;"
die cut bird, butterfly, bee from K&Co;
mother's day stamp from Kaisercraft, stamped with Palette Noir

Supplies: papers & floral die cuts from K & Co;
velvet ribbon from stash;
Mother's Day stamp from Anna Griffin;
stamped with Vintage Photo distress ink;
butterflies on envelope made with Martha Stewart punch

Supplies: waterlilies image from recycled card front;
paper from My Mind's Eye "True Blue;"
roses from Recollections;
Mother's day stamp from Kaisercraft, stamped with Palette Noir
I think Mother's Day is one of my favourite occasions to create for - after all, girlie things are what I love best, and what's girlier than a day all about the special women we love??
Today I'm spending the day with my Gramma, and I'm going to enjoy every single precious minute with her spunky self. It's been almost 5 years - too long - and I can't wait!
xoxo,
Jessi

No comments: