Friday, April 29, 2011

Tulips Two Ways & Home Again, Home Again!

Supplies: Papers from DCWV "Mariposa" mat stack;
banner from Martha Stewart; misc. pearls;
Mother's Day stamp from Kaisercraft;
tulips stamp from PSX;
all stamping done with Versamark - embossed on card with white EP, on envie with black EP;
tulips on card paper-pieced with same pad;
 tulips on envie watercoloured with Worn Lipstick Distress Ink

Supplies: Paper from DCWV "Mariposa" Mat Stack;
banner from Martha Stewart; misc. rhinestones;
flower from Recollections; button from Basic Grey;
Tulips stamp from PSX;
stamped with Versamark and embossed with clear EP;
coloured with Prismacolor pencils & Dove blender;
Happy Birthday stamp from Inkadinkado, stamped with Palette Noir
I've been home almost 2 days, and I'm still wiped! The 4 hour time difference is a lot harder to adjust to going eastward...plus, I came home on a redeye flight. In a seat directly behind a row of 3 sick babies between the ages of about 2-3 months and 3 years. That poor little baby had croup, and must have been in such pain. I certainly hope the parents had a good reason to put her through that. So, no sleep for anyone on that flight, guaranteed! I am definitely glad to be home once again, though. Little boy hugs are the best, and I missed them so much!

One of the big surprises I came home to (besides new shelves in the bedroom, a rearranged living room, and repairs made in the bathroom...woohoo! My husband is a better housewife than I am) was that I won a challenge at Moxie Fab World!!!!! for this post entering the Gift Card Holder Challenge. I am slowly gathering up my very first blog candy to celebrate my win, so stay tuned :) I actually screamed at the computer, and scared hubby into spilling his coffee. It was awesome all around, lol.

Must get my rear in gear and make some Mother's Day cards for the market tomorrow - I didn't realize how many I had sold in Vancouver, and the pickin's are currently slim. Nose to the grindstone time...

xoxo,
Jessi

No comments: