Monday, October 27, 2014

Babies EVERYWHERE!

Babies and weddings, they seem to come all at once, don't they? There've been a whole bunch of new little people welcomed into the world lately, and I've got a whole bunch of baby cards to show you. How perfect that Little Red Wagon is having an "Oh, Baby" themed challenge this week!



Supplies: papers & elements from Echo Park; Timeless Twine; AC Thickers letter stickers; home made enamel dots; Corner Chomper

The banners & 'little man' element were part of a piece of patterned paper, fussy cut to add some dimension. 


Supplies: sentiment from PTI; Memento Gray Flannel ink; die cut train border from K &Co


Supplies: Papers from Doodlebug; stickers from Basic Grey; classic small circle Nesties
I'm particularly excited about this card, because the circle cut out was a piece of scrap paper & I made it into an "on purpose" element. Yay!



Supplies: Baby Love sticker from Basic Grey; papers from MME; Corner Chomper; classic small and lacy circle Nesties; Crochet Mat (available here)
Another scrap card - the striped piece of paper is missing a corner, and I just arranged my layout around it :) 




Supplies: stamps from PTI; Spiced Marmalade distress ink; classic small circle Nesties; buttons from stash

You surely know by now that any time I go on a baby card binge, there are gonna be buttons :)

xoxo,
Jessi

11 comments:

Becca Cruger said...

Ahhhh! I'm getting all mushy and saying lots of awwwwwws! These are all just so adorable I feel like I have to go find someone's cheeks that I can pinch.

I really like the crochet mat idea! I could probably crochet something like that myself. But my favorite is the first. It's just SOOOO sweet and bold at the same time.

Donna said...

Awwwwww fab baby cards Jessi! You've been a busy crafter!!

jimlynn said...

I love baby cards and never make them....no need lately - plus it'd have to be for grand babies too!
Love all of these Jessi. My favorite is that little train. Precious.
Lynn

Dotty Jo said...

So many gorgeous cards! You've been a super busy bunny, Jo x

Lindsey said...

There are all so fabulous! I find baby cards right up there with sympathy cards in the tough-to-make category, but you are a pro!

Dana said...

Sw-eet baby cards!!! Love how each one is so different!! ( i tend to use whats on my desk or close by so some cards have similar items)

Joanne said...

Wow, Jessi! Your cards are simply beautiful! I can't really pick a favorite. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon :)
Joanne xo

Carol L said...

What a fun collection of baby cards! I rarely make them anymore unless I have requests for them, but I love all those sewn-on buttons on the last card! Ca-UTE!

Greta said...

Wow--you were on a roll! What a wonderful group of cards, Jessi! I really love the first one & the one with buttons--great designs!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Holy cow! You know a lot of breeders.... them's a lot of baby cards. They are all so sweet though. I like the non-traditional colors of the first one and that train! *sigh*

lostinpaper said...

We've got two girls expecting at work, thanks for the inspiration!