Monday, October 27, 2014

Precious and few...

...are friends like you!


Supplies: Flower & butterfly stamps from Flourishes; sentiment from PTI; Memento Tuxedo Black ink; Palette Noir ink; clear detail EP; Spectrum Noir markers; vellum; yellow & clear glitter glue


This is one of my favourite stamps to colour! I wanted this to be a bright and cheery card. The butterflies are covered with clear glitter glue, and the flower centres with yellow. Palette ink stays wet on vellum long enough to emboss easily (and using clear EP means no stray specks show up!)

The vellum is wrapped around the panel and taped at the back, and then the entire panel was adhered using foam tape for a little dimension. I'm entering this over at Addicted to CAS:


xoxo,
Jessi

8 comments:

jimlynn said...

Beautiful coloring!!! Love your card too.
Lynn

sandie said...

Wonderful colouring and added sparkle. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS

Lindsey said...

So pretty! The flowers look absolutely gorgeous.

Dana said...

The flowers are beautiful!!! Fabulous coloring!! I love the sparkle and dimension with the vellum!!

~Tammy~ said...

Love the bright happy card!!!

Carol L said...

I love this pretty bouquet of colorful flowers, and that diagonal sentiment panel looks wonderful! I love all the sparkle too!

Leslie Hanna said...

SO pretty. Sadly I have this song in my head now, thankyouverymuch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I95xCjQe6Jg

Greta said...

Truly gorgeous card--love this, Jessi!