Monday, October 27, 2014

Sunflowers at JUGs!

Seriously got the crafty going over the weekend - I LOVE those times, where the ideas come faster than I can get them on paper!

As soon as I saw the Just Us Girls photo inspiration, I knew what I wanted to do. It's time for me to tuck away my autumn-themed stamps and papers, but I wanted to make ONE MORE before I did that. 

Supplies: Sunflower stamp from Jane's Doodles; sentiments from Hero Arts; Memento Tuxedo Black  & Gray Flannel ink; Mowed Lawn distress ink; Spectrum Noir markers; Sakura Stardust glitter pen; Walnut Stain stickles; paper from MME


So the grey sentiment? I store my ink pads upside down, and had already stamped it before I realized I'd picked up the wrong one. Oh well. 


xoxo,
Jessi

8 comments:

Becca Cruger said...

It's a happy accident anyway. I think this card is just lovely.

jimlynn said...

It's ok about the stamp pad because it still looks wonderful! SO lovely.
Lynn

Lindsey said...

No. It cannot be time to put your autumn stuff away yet. No. Keep it all out and make more pretty cards like this one!

Lisa Kind said...

Don't you just hate it when you make a mistake on something you spent so much time on? But I don't think the gray ink takes anything away from this beauty! Very pretty! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

Dana said...

Stunning card!!! The sunflower is fab!!! Love that its fallish but not overly fall!!

Carol L said...

What a pretty flower, and the sparkly birthday sentiment looks fantastic!

Greta said...

Beautiful birthday card, Jessi!

Chris Dring said...

There are no accidents in crafting. This looks amazing! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!