Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Ewe Make Me Feel

Here it is, my last card for the Pink Christmas challenge at Jingle Belles! I see they hit their goal of 125 cards (plus a couple) - YAHOO! I made this one this morning after seeing the new Creative Card Crew Challenge of bows.  And as pink is definitely a non-traditional Christmas colour, I'm also popping this in at Merry Monday. 


Supplies: all stamps from The Cat's Pajamas; Memento Tuxedo Black ink; Spun Sugar distress ink; Timeless Twine; Bow Easy; MME papers; Cotton Ball Fun Flock; pink rhinestones from Dollarama



I paper-pieced the scarf & pockets, and added Fun Flock to the belly & 'hair' of the sheep. The bow was tied & then stitched into place. 

I can't tell you how excited I am to see the many entries at Jingle Belles - thank you for helping raise awareness for such a great cause!


I have been crafting like crazy the last couple of days - and binge-watching Downton Abbey Season 4 - so when I come up for air prepare for a barrage of posts! lol!
xoxo,
Jessi

20 comments:

lauren bergold said...

oh my gosh!!!!!!!!! that is the cuuuuuuuuuuuutest sheep in the history of... ummmmmmm... farming? shepherding? hey i know: that is the cuuuuuuuuuuuutest sheep in the history of PINK XMAS CARDS!!!!!!!! (phew, that was close!) ♥♥♥ (i love this, missus, and that bow totally rocks!) :)

jimlynn said...

Oh so cute! I love the twine bow on here and those non traditional colors. He looks just perfectly toasty!
Lynn

My Paper Epiphany said...

What a fun and cute card! Just gorgeous!

Dana said...

Soooo sweet!! I Love the scarf!!! Perfect happy card for winter!!

Lindsey said...

Pink and punny! It's perfect!

~amy~ said...

How stinkin' cute!

Debbie said...

Absolutely adorable!!

Andrea W said...

This is so cute! My family raises sheep and so anything with a sheep on it always gets my attention. I love the cotton ball fun flock, it added just the right detail.

Barbara Godden said...

Super cute card and great paper piecing. I still haven't mine done yet, must check to see when it closes. I have 4 to finish.

Katie Melhus said...

OMG Jessi this is just precious! I want to squeeze that sweet little sheep surrounded in pink! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Merry Monday!

lostinpaper said...

Oh, what a total sweetie, the pink highlights are perfect Jessi!

Carol L said...

This is just doggone cute! Pretty in pink!

SmilynStef said...

That polka dot scarf is so fun ... thanks again for joining our PINK Christmas for a Cause at Jingle Belles (and woot woot for passing the 125 mark)

Greta said...

Oh so cute, Jessi! Pink is my favorite color & I love this!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Oh this is just adorable!!!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Merry Monday.

Deanne :)

Annette Allen said...

heehee how totally cute.. love it

Notes by Nina said...

How cute is this Jessi, your sheep and this sentiment are adorable. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week

Margaret said...

Awwww. . . this is so cute. Love your adorable image. Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew. Good luck. Maggie, DT

paper fun said...

So beautiful and cute. I love the pink. It is perfect for this soft and beautiful card.

http://jinglebellesrock.blogspot.ca/

Margaret said...

So adorable. Love the cute image and design. Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew this fortnight. Good luck. Maggie - DT