Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Playing in Paradise #56 - an inspiration challenge!

PPC56
Link to the challenge post here!
All I could think when I saw this photo was 'little girl'...so I went with it!
Supplies: everything from K & Co except:
letter stickers from Bo Bunny;
sun on envelope from Market Street Stamps (Mustard Seed distress ink)

Sparkly sheep? LOVE. 
The Little Bo Peep scene was originally meant as a scrapbooking sticker frame, so I carefully trimmed around the parts I wanted to keep. I just love those sparkly little sheep, and the super cute sun!

The inspiration challenge at Scrapbooker's Paradise is open until Thursday at noon (Mountain Time!).

xoxo,
Jessi 

12 comments:

Jen W. said...

The sheep rock!

CinnamonSally said...

Cute card Jessi, love your sparkly sheep!

Allison Rankin said...

This is so darling! My C would love it esp. with all the sparklies!

Anonymous said...

LOVE it! What a fun cheerful scene, fab cloud bg!

Theresa said...

How totally adorable!! Love that sun...I wish we had that here today. Look at those darling little lambs.

kingstonmama said...

Cute! I love those sparkly sheep. Thanks for the tips on stamping sentiments with distress inks. :) Ann Y.

walchowDesign said...

Such a sweet card and love those sheep!

fairyrocks said...

Sweet little card works.
Thank you for playing in Paradise

Annette Allen said...

aww what a cute cute scene you have created...i love it

~Tammy~ said...

This is so so adorable! What a cute little scene!

Lisa Arana said...

awe... so darn cute. love the little bo peep theme.

Unknown said...

omg. this is so sweet! i love the sheep, the sun...everything!