Thursday, March 29, 2012

TMS #139 - Happy Easter!

Two weeks in a row I've been inspired right away by the sketch over at Tuesday Morning Sketches. That, plus the white space going on the rest of this week? So very weird, but I like it :) Here's the sketch:
Go & check it out & link up your card here before Sunday night!

Supplies: papers from Kaisercraft;
green sparkle paper from stash;
thin ribbons from Offray, sheer & satin ribbon from May Arts;
carrot button from Dress it Up; polka dot embossing folder from Cuttlebug;
Easter stickers from Michaels

I first tied a bow with the 3 thin ribbons, then added the satin & sheer ribbons, and
decided it needed something else - so I tied the button on through the shank (loop) on the back
I have some more challenge cards to share, but I realllly have to get in the shower & get ready to go. And just wait until tomorrow. This has been a whirlwind crafty week, and I have LOTS to share!

xoxo,
Jessi

14 comments:

Annette Allen said...

such a cute cute Easter Card....great take on that sketch..

Emily Keaton said...

This is super cute! your card reminds me of little portholes--with Easter Bunnies peeking thru! That carrot button is perfect.

Can't wait to hear all of your fabby news tomorrow!!

JJ Bolton said...

Oooh, a teaser;) Can't wait to hear all about it tomorrow!

This card is adorable by the way! That little carrot is so dang cute!

Emily Leiphart said...

Such a pretty Easter card, Jessi! I love the carrot embellishment for the bunnies. LOL

Jen W. said...

I never use ribbon but I love it when other people do and this explosion of ribbon rocks! That little button is perfect too!

Jenny said...

Whoo hoo you appeared on my dashboard...lets have a party :0)
Fabby Easter card Jessi and look at those pretty ribbons too :0)
Spotty space is still white space !
Jenny x

CinnamonSally said...

Cute cute card Jessi and a perfect interpretation of the sketch!!

Angela said...

This is so cute and springy...love all the colorful ribbons and your carrot embellie! Thank you for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty card Jessi! Love those fun polka dots and the 'multi' ribbon treatment!

Cheryl said...

I LOVE your card! The circle images are adorable and that ribbon and carrot button treatment are SOOOO cute! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Marie said...

If you keep creating delightful cards like this, we'll keep inspiring you, Jessi. Super adorable Easter card. Thanks for sharing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Lisa Arana said...

how super cute are those carrots!?! fabulous take on the sketch.

Theresa said...

Hi Jessi - I love your card!! That button is awesome. Love the polka dots and the images are just too cute. I just love that you have joined us at TMS.

Hope you're doing well.

Hugs,
Theresa

Melissa Craig said...

Jessi your card is wonderful. Love those little carrots. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.