Friday, September 28, 2012

Playing in Paradise #86 - Peek-a-Boo Abby!

Good morning! I got my Playing in Paradise post all done up last night and completely forgot to do my post here - but at least it's still morning :) I also appear to have woken up with a cold - please knock wood that it's not...ain't nobody got time for that!

So, what have I got up my crafty sleeve for you this week? Looky:
The world's cutest dog wants you to play. How can you say no??

On the Playing in Paradise post I've shown how I created my pocket (as well as what I put inside!) so head over there to check it out. Here's my finished project:

Supplies: paper from Basic Grey "What's Up;"
stamps from Annabelle Stamps;
Palette Noir ink;
Lacy Oval Nesties;
embroidery floss, fun fibre, Prismacolor pencils
We have a surprise guest this week (my dear friend Barb - you've got to check out her creation!) as last week's winner wasn't able to play. 

DID YOU KNOW - every single week there's a prize to be won? Products from the Scrapbooker's Paradise store, worth $20-$25, EVERY WEEK.

DID YOU KNOW - this challenge often has only a few participants? 

DID YOU KNOW - Prize winners are not limited by geography - Scrapbooker's Paradise will ship prizes anywhere in the world?

DID YOU KNOW - those are some REALLY good odds of winning??

BUT, you can't win if you don't play :) 

The linky is open until noon on Thursday, October 4th! 

Don't forget to see what the rest of the team has been up to:


xoxo,
Jessi

12 comments:

~amy~ said...

That little dude is soooo cute!

Notes by Nina said...

What a fun challenge this week Jesse, your card is so cute the little monster is adorable.

Annette Allen said...

oh i love this adorable card...love your stitching and that image is so fun..i have it too... ;)

Happy Friday..

fairyrocks said...

Thanks for this, Love that you love your dog. Keep smiling and creating

walchowDesign said...

Cute dude! Heading over to check how you make this card, Jessi!

Leslie Hanna said...

okayfine, i'll try to play. :D

lostinpaper said...

Oh how sweet is your 'green' lil monster... I'm heading over to see what's in the pocket!

Unknown said...

this is awesome!!! when i saw the pull me tag, i immediately thought of 'here, pull my finger' lol. awesome design...and awesome pic of Abby. Love seeing a dog spoiled as they all should ;)

Grandma Bonnie said...

Jessi, your cards always make me smile..this is so darn cute!

yyam said...

Hehe...he's a real cutie!

P/s: Hope you feel better soon!

~Tammy~ said...

This is too funny! How was your trip? Are you feeling better? We need to catch up soon!

kingstonmama said...

Oh my gosh. Your dog is so cute! And I adore your card. Everything about it is just fabulous. :) ann