Monday, September 3, 2012

The craziness is upon me...

I'm there. That panicked part of getting ready for a big trip. I'm going to forget something, probably something important. I have lists, and more lists. I'll probably have to make at least 2 more lists. In the midst of my scattered thoughts, I wanted to come & share a few cards, link up one last time to Simon Says Stamp (Anything Goes), and freak out a little!

I will be online sparingly in the next few weeks - all my DT posts are drafted, but not ready to go quite yet...that's on a list. I feel so very attached to visiting with all of you that I know I'm going to miss you - but I also know catching up will be beyond me. I can't wait to see what you've been up to when I come back!

So, before I start supper, here's a few cards:
Supplies: sentiments from Paper Smooches;
flowers from Stampin' Up!;
Palette Noir ink;
Spun Sugar & Tumbled Glass distress ink;
pink & blue rhinestones

Supplies: papers from Kaisercraft;
stamps from Paper Smooches (from Barb!);
Antique Linen, Barn Door, Vintage Photo distress inks;
Palette Noir ink;
GOOGLY EYES!
Just for fun cards? Paper Smooches to the rescue :) 
Love you guys - I'm gonna miss you!
xoxo,
Jessi

17 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the cards you make with this PS set. You are venti talented!!! ;)

Enjoy your trip! Don't stress about the small stuff...trust your lists :)

~amy~ said...

Oh you'll do fine...what you forget you can buy when you get there:)

love both of your cards....especially the coffee one...gotta love the googly eyes!

Lindsey said...

Make sure you have FUN, Jessi! It's a holiday! ;)
First card: so very pretty. Must dust off that SU set. Second card: totally fun! Coffee sleeves should all have googly eyes.

Ren-Yi said...

Jessi - you're too funny. I was so much like you, and every business trip started stressing me out, until i figured out that all you need is your passport (if you're travelling internationally) and a credit card. Everything else is ok - you can always buy whatever you forget!

love your lil googley eyes on the coffee cups. too cute! and your flowers are beautifully stamped and colored! just lovely! can't wait to here a debrief on your holidays :)

lostinpaper said...

Sounds like you are nearly there! ps love those googly eyes on the cups.... they are genius!

Melissa Craig said...

Fantastic cards! I love the first one, great effect and the googlie eyes on the coffee cups are adorable!

Relax! Take a deep breath. You're not supposed to start vacation like this. Enjoy yourself. We'll miss you, too.

Theresa said...

Love your cards. They are awesome. Love the flowers.

yyam said...

These are sooooo fun!
Don't stress about challenges. Relax and have fun!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous cards Jessi :-) both are lovely but I love the googly eyes on the coffee cups ,, very funny :-)

Enjoy your trip !! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

I'm smiling again - your second card is so cool - and the first one so beautiful!

Debbie said...

Cute cards!! I really love the flowers!
Relax and enjoy your trip!!!

JJ Bolton said...

Such cool cards Jessi! I absolutely love that you don't limit yourself to one style:) Your flower card is so soft and soothing! And your Venti card makes me smile (googly eyes!):)

walchowDesign said...

You are almost there, Jessi! Take it easy and enjoy every moment of it and stop worrying!

Love your PS card - I'm sure it d-stressed you when you made it!

Have a good trip!

Angela said...

Adorable...love those little googlie eyes!

kingstonmama said...

Love the googly eyes on the cups, and the coloring on those flowers is so soft and pretty. Have a great trip! Ann

Lisa Arana said...

Eeek, coffee and googlie eyes??? Brilliant!

Jen W. said...

I do declare, Miss Jessi, that you are becoming quite the CAS carmaker! That flower card is gorgeous and I love the fun google eyes on the coffee card.
We'll miss you too and don't worry about catching up. We'll just be glad to have you back. :)