Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Tuesday Morning Sketches #164 - Guylou's Inimitability

Popping in real quick to say hi, and to wave to the gals over at Tuesday Morning Sketches! Our sponsor this week is Guylou's Inimitability, where you can find all sorts of fabulous digi images.
The sketch for this week's challenge is a lovely, basic, versatile sketch - check it out:

I didn't get time before I left to make a card for this round, but my GOODNESS did I find some goodies here in Vancouver, so I hope I'll be sharing my card for this challenge with you after I arrive home. These last couple days of vacation are the lowest-key so far, and thank goodness for that. I am apparently not 20 any more, and my body isn't keeping up!
Can't wait to be back home - as much fun as I've had here, I do miss my little family. (And by family I mean Abby, of course....lol). Talk to you soon!
xoxo,
Jessi


3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Glad to hear you are having a good vacation! "See you" again, soon!

walchowDesign said...

Happy that you are enjoying yourself and looking forward to seeing you "home", Jessi! Where did you put Abby?

Dawn said...

Welcome back! Glad your trip was great!