Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Shopping Our Stash #68 - 3,2,1 - Sept 11

This week at Shopping our Stash we're challenging you to use 3,2,1 as a recipe - on my card I've used THREE brads, TWO punched butterflies, and ONE stamp. You can use other elements on your card, but be sure to include a description of your 3,2,1 elements!
Supplies: papers from Bo Bunny;
butterfly punch from Martha Stewart;
brads from Basic Grey;
sentiment from Studio G;
Wild Plum Adirondack dye ink;
Sakura Stardust glitter pen

I traced over the stamped sentiment with the glitter pen, and traced
the wings of the folded butterflies as well. 
Don't forget to check out the design team's cards at the Shopping our Stash blog, and find out more about them at our individual blogs:

18 comments:

Linda said...

this is gorgeous!! So feminine and lovely!

xo

yyam said...

Oh wow! This is sooooo pretty! :)

~amy~ said...

3,2,1 gorgeous

lauren bergold said...

holy FLIPPIN' guacamole!!! if i may be so bold (& shouty!) at 9am?! this is one of the coolest and most beautiful cards i've seen... maybe EVER! i love the colors, the glitter, that perfect combination of... well, again EVERYTHING!!! ♥♥♥

...did i mention my birthday's in june??! you know, just conversationally... no particular reason or anything, lol! ;)

(LOVE this!!!) ♥

Grandma Bonnie said...

This is awesome..i am just saying..

CarlaKH said...

So pretty! I love the colors and the feminine look to this card!

Glimpses of My Heart said...

Jessi - This is such a pretty card! I love pink and yellow together. Love the frame around the sentiment. It is so pretty. Love the 3D butterfly and the bling!! Great job!
Blessings,
Michelle

lostinpaper said...

Oh, this is so elegant Jessi! Love it!

Annette Allen said...

what a gorgeous birthday card...i love that amazing butterfly...

ScrappySandie said...

Beautifully shabby chic, Jessi! I love the rich, warm colors and layout! And just the right touch of sparkle!
Sandie

Unknown said...

GORGEOUS!!! Jessi this is so beautiful!

Debbie said...

Beautiful card, Jessi!! It's wonderful how you embellished the already beautiful DP!!

jimlynn said...

Fabulous work! Love the butterflies and colors on this. SO pretty!
Lynn

Dawn said...

Stunning card, Jessi! The paper is absolutely gorgeous. Beautiful details.

Hugs, Dawn

~Tammy~ said...

I need to shop my stash and use up brads because I have an insane amount in my collection I don't use anymore.

Gorgeous card my dear!

JJ Bolton said...

Love those glittery accents! (As opposed to your Canadian accent;)

Melissa Craig said...

So sweet. That delicate little butterfly is perfect.

Lisa Arana said...

just lovely!!!