Monday, December 16, 2013

I need an elf & a martini!


This is for the current FUSION challenge - this is what I would need to pull off a room that looks like that! I coloured up & glossed a whole bunch of these Bugaboo images at once, so that's why you keep seeing her :)



Supplies: papers from Bo Bunny & Simple Stories; Bugaboo image; computer-generated image; bic & spectrum noir markers; rhinestones from dollarama; Mod Podge Dimensional Magic


As usual, she's all glossed up :)

My card is based on the inspiration photo:



Like I said before, I would so need an elf & a martini to pull off this decorating scheme. Oh, and a bigger house. And a staff. Also, no white because dog/cats/children. And me. I spill stuff. lol!

xoxo,
Jessi

7 comments:

Chris Dring said...

Oh Holy Night, Batman! This is one fantabulous card Jessi! Love how you colored this image (which I really need! LOL!) and the way you glossed it up is so freakin' cool! Love it!

P.S. I would need WAY more than one martini to pull off that gorgeous room! And an interior decorator. And a money tree in the back yard to pay for all of it. Sigh. Oh well, I'll just have to stick with my Charlie Brown tree...

Barbara Godden said...

I just love those bugaboo digis, fabulous job on it, and I love the way you glossed the glass. I don't have a tree up yet, but since I'm having Christmas I had better get busy.

Karen Schroeder said...

Jessi, I love it! The gloss effect is so cool!

lostinpaper said...

Or is it a 'elf in a martini' lol!

Angela said...

Oooo, love the shine! Who doesn't love JJ? She is always good to put a smile on one's face!

Lindsey said...

But if you have more than one martini, you won't care what your house looks like...
Another fun one with this glossed up image, love it!

Geri said...

Oh, how CUTE! LOVE the addition of the gloss! Great clean layout for your image, too! LOVE it…brought an immediate smile to my face! THanks so much for joining us at FUSION! Do come back next year!