Friday, December 20, 2013

Nice list? HAHAHA!

I wanted to use this Santa image again, and I thought I'd pair it with a sentiment I hadn't inked yet...and then my horns sprouted & it turned for the funny:


Supplies: Paper Smooches stamps; Memento Tuxedo Black ink; Versamark; Barn Door distress ink; Clear EP; Labels 4 Nesties; Wplus9 banner die; Mod Podge Dimensional Magic; Bic & Spectrum Noir markers; Stampendous Fun Flock; red rhinestones from Dollarama


Basically I'm laughing at the thought of the recipient BEING on the nice list. I'm fun like that. 

I used Versamark & Barn Door ink to allow me to emboss the sentiment - I wanted to add more shine because of his glossy specs. There's fun flock on the white parts of his suit.


Remember the new deadlines for SPARKS challenges is Saturday night - slowly getting used to the new schedule :) This week is ANYTHING GOES, so what are you waiting for?

xoxo,
Jessi

9 comments:

jimlynn said...

LOL!! Too cute! I'm really hoping I made the "nice" list too!
Super fun card.
Lynn

Dana said...

Funny! I love it the he he he's are awesome!

Lindsey said...

Never used the "nice list" sentiment before? Huh. :P Great snark card.

Andrea W said...

Oh my!!! I love this card! It's simple but AWESOME.

lostinpaper said...

Hilarious Jessi, loving your fab soh (sense of humor)!

Barbara Godden said...

Super cute card, love your sense of humour. I so envy people that are able to pull off a CAS card.

~Tammy~ said...

You are so funny! This is cute as can be! I do hope you are on the nice list and Santa is good to you! Have a wonderful Christmas!

Greta said...

How cute--love the glossy specs!

Katie Gehring said...

Soo funny, Jessi! Love the glossy and shiny accents you added to your card! Thanks for playing along with this week's SPARKS challenge! :)